Monday 28 August 2023

*ahem*

My new phone now works!!


I'll be keeping very tight control over who has my new number to try and reduce the number of calls and texts I get and this number will just be for friends, family and professionals.


My other number still works, but I'm more likely to pick up calls and texts on my new number.  I will only be able to get emails to one of the email accounts I've put on that phone, so if you want my new number, just send me an email to the address you've got for me along with your contact details and if I want you to have my new number I'll reply to your message and give it to you.  The more you beg and plead and bribe and guilt trip me into giving it to you, the less likely it is to happen.


Only the people I trust get the new number from now on, so if I don't give it to you then you need to ask yourself why that is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment