Thursday 31 August 2023

Today's (31st August 2023) breakfast photo

It's taken just over 2 hours to get this photo ready and phone someone to update my mobile number, but my arm needs to recover from holding the phone to my ear for the best part of an hour and a half, so I'm using the opportunity to put my breakfast photo up while it recovers and comes back to life lol


If you've been following me for a while, you can prolly guess what my breakfast was this morning without seeing the photo lol  It was just my usual breakfast of berries and cherries muesli (I finished off the box this morning), plant protein soya milk (I started a new carton), a pack of apple and (4!) grapes along with my standard 250ml bottle of orange juice.


Here's today's breakfast photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment