Thursday 24 August 2023

Today's (24th August 2023) lunch photo

I seriously overdid it with my lunch and chocolate bars yesterday lunchtime and afternoon, then I had breakfast this morning as well as lunch so I'm well and truly bloated now lol  I'm thinking I'll stick to decaff tea/decaff coffee/water this afternoon otherwise my stomach is gonna make me regret every mouthful and it'll be a waste of money that I can't afford any more, so it'll just be drinks until tomorrow morning now methinks.


Lunch today was similar to yesterday (2 x spinach and pine nut pastas) minus the crisps (they were what I overdid it with methinks) plus a 500ml bottle of very strong apple juice, so I've had my 5 portions of fruit and veg today and I can spend this after groaning and feeling sorry for myself for being so greedy over the last 24 hours lol


Here's today's lunch photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment