Thursday 31 August 2023

Nite nite orl

I'm feeling dead chuffed with myself tonight.  I hate using the phone at the best of times, but within 15 hours (including the 9 that I was asleep lol) I managed to get through phoning 4 different departments within the benefits agency and I didn't stumble over my words too much or give the wrong number or anything!


I've attempted to take 11 surveys (that I've been invited to) this evening and I was screened out of every one of them!


The weather must be cooling down and getting darker 'cos I've only drunk 2.25 litres today and I've had to turn the living room light on to be able to close the curtains for the last couple of nights as well as being pitch black out there until about 6am and not being properly light until about 7.30am so the nights are drawing in which means my SAD is gonna start rearing its ugly head again, so I'd best stock up on one of my addictions (chocolate) in preparation!


I've popped my pills and my back and arms are killing me, so I'm gonna shut down for the night now.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment