Tuesday 29 August 2023

Mornin' all

Yet again my early night wasn't that early 'cos I was still awake an hour after I made my goodnight post last night lol


I've made myself a decaff coffee and taken my morning pills after I started the daily virus scan, so I'm good to go until lunchtime now.


My groceries are due this afternoon so I've gotta remember to put the bags down in front of the door and put in my next grocery order when the slots become available.  I'm gonna try and remember to do my laps as soon as I've had my breakfast and put the photo up, just in case they are almost an hour early again, like they were last week lol


This blog post is starting to get a bit long, so I'm gonna pubish it and start on today's to-do list before my morning carer arrives.


TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment