Wednesday 30 August 2023

Mornin' mornin'

I didn't manage an early night after all again last night and was awake before 4.30am so I'm gonna be knackered all day today, more so than normal.


I've taken my morning pills and set the weekly virus scan off but I'm not gonna set the backups off until after I've had my lunch.


The electricity smart meter is showing that I've used 74p of electric since midnight, so that's a relief that it's not as expensive as yesterday morning.  I ended up using £1.51 from midnight to midnight yesterday and the daily standing charge takes it to a smidgen over £2 which is half of my daily budget so that's OK.


My virus scan is at 36% and I've gotta remember that someone is hopefully coming for the caffetierre and dosing spoon today... it's the partner of last week's no-show so I hope they are more reliable!


This blog post, my first of the day, is already too long, so I'm gonna publish it now and make a start on my day's to-do list while I'm waiting for my first carer of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment