Sunday 27 August 2023

Update on my SIM card

Marie was fantastic and true to her word, took me into the centre before going to her house for lunch and the person we spoke to in there thinks that the problem is with my account/type of SIM rather than with my phone or SIM card.


Apparently I've just gotta give them a ring tomorrow and explain that my new phone doesn't recognise the SIM after 2 brand new SIMS were sent to me, could they check my account to see if the account is set up to be for iPhone or Android.  I know what it should be and what I've asked for from the beginning, but it's what the man in the shop thinks is the problem, so the wrong box has been ticked and when that's been corrected, I should have lift-off.


I'd put the SIM card into the right hole and my phone works so they were both crossed off the list pretty rapidly, but the man tried it in his phone too and he had the same problem as I've been having, so he said about the wrong box being ticked and as soon as the right box was ticked I'd be good to go.


If it doesn't work, Marie has agreed to take me back in again next Sunday to see if they have any other ideas.


I still don't have a working phone, but I'm hopefully one step closer to it now.


No comments:

Post a Comment