Wednesday 23 August 2023

Second update to today's to-do list

  • Take morning pills
  • Run weekly virus scan48% at 8.28am - finished at 9.39am
  • Do the backups - started at 9.42am
  • Turn on air purifier - I've put "Sweet Orange" in for 6 hours so hopefully it'll be a nice smell when the quoters come and with any luck, stop my hayfever in its tracks too
  • Refill squash bottle
  • Have breakfast
  • Put breakfast photo onto this blog and Instagram
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer - they haven't turned up yet, so hopefully they won't today or tomorrow and the cancellation really has gone through for once!
  • Do my laps - gonna start on them now
  • Do the news
  • Have lunch
  • Put photo of my lunch up on here and Instagram
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Get first quote for a stairlift
  • Get second quote for a stairlift
  • Activate SIM card - the provider seems to be having problems atm 'cos the SIM card is recognised, just "unavailable" atm - my phone might need to be fully charged before it can let me have access to the interwebs, phone and texts for the first time apparently, so it's charging up now and I'll hopefully be ready to go before tomorrow morning then! - it's finished charging now, so will it be useable tomorrow?  I certainly hope so! - still no joy which is a bit of a piss-take to say the least after 3 days! - I've just tried putting the SIM card back in again and it's still not working so I've officially given up and I'm taking it to a phone shop to deal with
  • Give caffetierre away - they want to come tomorrow which is their last chance, especially as I've told them twice that I'm not available tomorrow or Thursday! - I bet they will turn up today while one of the two quoters are here lol
  • Give hallway mat away - someone is hopefully coming for it this afternoon - they didn't turn up, frustratingly - they're not answering my messages now either - I've given up on waiting for them now <shrug>
  • Sort out wireless connection to the printer - I'll try again when the second coat of paint is done, dusted and dry
  • Read and review 8 Kindle Unlimited books - I'm hoping to get a couple read and reviewed this week while I'm being assessed and quoted on/for
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment