Thursday 24 August 2023

Mornin' all

How are you all diddly doodily doing this morning?


I've woken up in a positive mood but I'm absolutely wiped out, stiff as a board and in a great deal of pain, so I'm not sure how I'll cope with today's assessment - hopefully that'll be it for a while then though and I can spend the next few weeks recovering 'cos I don't think I've had a single totally clear week since the start of the year and I'm seriously paying for it now.


I've taken my morning pills and I've got my first coffee of the day on the go too which can't be a good sign lol


The daily virus scan was thankfully clear and I'm hoping I won't get any carers today 'cos of the assessment potentially taking 3 hours so I'll be totally done in after that.


Gonna drain my coffee, put up my day's to-do list then hopefully have breakfa... oooh!  My anti-virus programme has just "secured a threat" in an email and is currently moving it to the quarantine, so that's reassuring and worth the annual fee alone!  That's one virus that I've stopped my friends from catching from me!


I've got a delivery coming on Saturday (that could turn up today or tomorrow instead, if recent deliveries are anything to go by lol) then I'll hopefully be getting my new phone and SIM card sorted on Sunday 'cos Marie has said she'll take me over to one of the appropriate shops on Sunday when she comes to pick me up.  It'll be a new number strictly for friends, family and professionals like my GP and the Council and stuff like that and I'll keep my current phone and number for product tests and survey's and stuff.


I've drained my coffee, so I'm gonna hobble into the kitchen to make my breakfast now I reckon.


BFN


No comments:

Post a Comment