Friday 25 August 2023

Fourth update to today's to-do list

  • Take morning pills
  • Run daily virus scan
  • Turn on air purifier
  • Have breakfast - I don't feel safe enough to make it today
  • Put breakfast photo onto this blog and Instagram
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Finish reading and reviewing yesterday's book
  • Put review up on this blog, my website and Amazon
  • Fill in form that came through the post this morning - I'll do it while my laptop is still on the floor after I've eaten my lunch
  • Celebrate technology achievement with a drinking choccie
  • Bring in delivery
  • Put delivery away
  • Charge up watch - it's underway now - and it's all fully charged again now
  • Charge up phone
  • Charge up FitBit - I'll either do it after the delivery has turned up or possibly tomorrow - I'll charge it up after I've had my lunch
  • Do my laps - I'm giving myself a break today for safety reasons
  • Do the news
  • Have lunch
  • Put photo of my lunch up on here and Instagram
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Activate SIM card - Marie is hopefully gonna take me to get it sorted on Sunday
  • Give caffetierre away - apparently they are coming either today or tomorrow for it, but that's what they've been saying for the last 6 days <shrug>
  • Give hallway mat away
  • Sort out wireless connection to the printer - I'll try again when the second coat of paint is done, dusted and dry - I've done it already!!!  It was a setting in my Firewall and I set it to be trusted, hit print, et voila!
  • Read and review 7 Kindle Unlimited books
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment