Monday 28 August 2023

Sixth and final update to today's to-do list

  • Take morning pills
  • Run monthly virus scan - currently at 27% - 30% now - just finished and still clear of nasties
  • Turn on air purifier - I definitely need to start using it again 'cos my hayfever is already back with a vengence!
  • Have breakfast
  • Put breakfast photo onto this blog and Instagram
  • Weigh myself
  • Log my weight into FitBit
  • Download, code and upload weekly spreadsheet
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Phone mobile phone shop about my account
  • Charge up FitBit
  • Do my laps - if it was safe for me to skip through them then I would, but I'll just be walking them as normal, then rewarding myself with a drinking chocolate - done and dusted... the drinking chocolate went down a treat
  • Do the news
  • Have lunch
  • Put photo of my lunch up on here and Instagram
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Give caffetierre away
  • Give hallway mat away
  • Give Steve's weights away
  • Read and review 7 Kindle Unlimited books
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment