Tuesday 22 August 2023

Sixth and final update to today's to-do list

  • Take morning pills
  • Run daily virus scan
  • Turn on air purifier
  • Have breakfast
  • Put breakfast photo onto this blog and Instagram
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Put laundry on to wash
  • Put in next grocery order
  • Take laundry out of machine
  • Hang up laundry
  • Charge up FitBit
  • Do my laps - about to make a start on them now - done and dusted and my groceries turned up almost exactly half way through them lol
  • Do the news
  • Put together FitBit image
  • Upload FitBit image to homepage
  • Clear caches ready for tomorrow's virus scan
  • Have lunch
  • Put photo of my lunch up on here and Instagram
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Put bags down in front of door
  • Bring in groceries
  • Put groceries away
  • Activate SIM card - the provider seems to be having problems atm 'cos the SIM card is recognised, just "unavailable" atm - my phone might need to be fully charged before it can let me have access to the interwebs, phone and texts for the first time apparently, so it's charging up now and I'll hopefully be ready to go before tomorrow morning then! - it's finished charging now, so will it be useable tomorrow?  I certainly hope so!
  • Give caffetierre away - they want to come tomorrow which is their last chance, especially as I've told them twice that I'm not available tomorrow or Thursday!
  • Give hallway mat away - someone is hopefully coming for it this afternoon - they didn't turn up, frustratingly - they're not answering my messages now either
  • Sort out wireless connection to the printer - I'll try again when the second coat of paint is done, dusted and dry
  • Read and review 8 Kindle Unlimited books - I'm hoping to get a couple read and reviewed this week while I'm being assessed and quoted on/for
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment