Monday 28 August 2023

Morning all

Thanks to the reminder on my phone, I didn't open my email programmes this morning and set the monthly virus scan off instead.  It's done 11% so far which ain't too bad.


I've taken my first 4 pills of the week and am pondering on taking a painkiller and giving myself the full daily dose of B12 spray already this morning... might wait until my morning carer has been and gone first though.


Gotta remember to phone the mobile phone bods today... gonna wait until my morning carer has gone to see what the time is like then.  I just hope that they are open when I call them 'cos knowing my luck I'll get 2 late carers today lol


Up o 26% now that I've come back from having a poo lol


Time to put my first to-do list of the week up now I reckon.


BBIAB


No comments:

Post a Comment