Friday 25 August 2023

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


Me?  I'm wiped out, wobbly, in pain, itchy, thirsty, my memory is shot, I'm weak and shaky and generally feeling pretty grotty but I've gotta put that to the back of the list of things I do for other people so that I can support them instead... same as always really.


I've taken my morning pills and the daily virus scan was thankfully clear, so I'm just waiting for my morning carer to turn up now, then I can have my breakfast and charge up my watch and FitBit although I've just checked Amazon and my order is due today instead of tomorrow by 9pm so I'll wait until that's gone before I charge up my FitBit... means that I can definitely have a bath tomorrow though, thankfully!


This blog post is already too long, so if you've got this far, thank you.


Gonna sort out today's to-do list now and hope my carer doesn't come while I'm doing it lol


BBIAB (I hope lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment