Wednesday 27 December 2023

I've decided...

...what to spend my two Christmas vouchers on - some fake plants and a weirdly shaped shelf to go in the corner so that I can start to make things my own instead of everything looking bare.


Can someone remind me to order it tomorrow please?  It's already in my basket and if I order it now it's bound to turn up just in the middle of tomorrows physio appointment, so if I order it tomorrow it'll be here on Friday which is so much better for me instead of cramming everything in together.


I've also found a 3 seater sofa-bed that I'm gonna put into the spare room when I've finally got around to clearing it out for the third time in about 5 years.  It'll be the last room I clear out because it's such a huge task and it won't be done all in one go - a box or two each week will be so much less daunting.  There's a sofa and a chair that I wanna invest in for the living room at some point and they have room underneath them which will make it so much easier to vacuum and store less-frequently needed things in boxes so that there's still room to move other than when my nephews come over when the boxes can be dragged out to keep them entertained.


Slow and steady wins the race and I'm gonna focus on one room at a time.  First task is the living room and hall then the bathroom then the kitchen, then the main bedroom and finally the spare room.


It'll be worth it in the end, I've just gotta take things slowly and focus on one thing at a time rather than as a whole house clearance in one go.


No comments:

Post a Comment