Sunday 31 December 2023

Mornin' all

Gooood morning everyone!


I didn't get my early night as planned 'cos someone on Freegle said they were on their way to my house to pick up something that I hadn't promised them so had to wait up for them for almost an hour but they didn't turn up.


I've taken my morning pills with my first glass of water of the day and I've got a decaff tea on the go to try and warm me up a bit while I wait for my last carer of the week... will she be good or bad at her job or will she just get in the way?


The virus scan was still clear, thankfully, so that's OK.


Gotta remember to ask Marie to go and pick up the stuff from my docs next week for me, which I doubt she'll be happy with unfortunately.  Need to remember to refill my dosette box and charge up my FitBit too.


This first blog post is already too long, so I'm gonna leave it there and make a start on putting my to-do list together.

No comments:

Post a Comment