Friday 22 December 2023

Mornin' all

I think it's gonna be another one of those days again today 'cos I've already had to reboot and wait eons for my programmes to load up... this is the first time in over an hour that I've been able to make any blog posts at all.


It's Yule today, I've taken my morning pills, my virus programme is taking forever to load up and my carer could turn up at any point so I'm gonna make this a short blog post this morning.  Someone is coming to pick up some of the stuff I put on Freegle yesterday, so I've gotta remember that so that I don't have an early night and miss them lol


I'd like to at least start to read the book today, but if today is anything like yesterday, that ain't gonna happen unfortunately.


I'll see you on the other side with my day's to-do list at some point.


No comments:

Post a Comment