Thursday 28 December 2023

Second update to today's to-do list

  • Drink glass of water
  • Take morning pills
  • Run monthly virus scan - 27% at 6.20am - 31% at 10.12am
  • Sort out other sofa seat
  • File appropriate documents
  • Take vegan marshmallows through to the kitchen
  • Take bread out of the freezer for my breakfast this morning - breakfast will be at 8.15am this morning - I had breakfast!!! 
  • Turn on air purifier 
  • Boil water in preparation
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Refill kettle with water
  • Have breakfast
  • Put photo of breakfast on here and Instagram
  • Do morning laps - not gonna do them this week 'cos I've lost so much weight that I didn't want to lose
  • Do morning physio exercises
  • Meet up with physio
  • Bring in first delivery
  • Bring in second delivery
  • Contact the bank about returning something of theirs - I have to drop it in to one of their branches
  • Contact the Council about returning old Blue Badge
  • Review delivery (remind review readers to keep them away from their face as soon as they take the elastic off! lol)
  • Give out of date food to Freegler
  • Give posture corrector to Freegler
  • Keep an eye on Freegle to see if anyone wants anything - something has just gone, so there are only 12 things left to go now - someone is coming for the lightbulbs in "early January"
  • Advertise wrapping paper on Freegle
  • Advertise USB cable on Freegle
  • Do the news
  • Keep working on memorial site
  • Have lunch
  • Log lunch into FitBit app
  • Put photo of my lunch up on here and Instagram
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Do afternoon laps - not gonna do them this week 'cos I've lost so much weight that I didn't want to lose
  • Do afternoon physio
  • Read and review a book on my TBR pile
  • Study my courses
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment