Thursday 28 December 2023

Mornin' all

How's things in your neck of the woods today?


Me?


I'm sooo cold but I've already set the monthly virus scan off, taken my morning pills, sorted out the other seat on the sofa and taken another couple of photos for things to put on Freegle.


I'm expecting a couple of deliveries today (and another one tomorrow) and I've got my physio due this morning too so it's all go for me today!


I've gotta contact Steve's bank about sending something back to them and the Council about what to do with my previous Blue Badge, then I just need to file a couple of things and that's it then.


Gonna publish this and make a start on putting together today's to-do list... can't wait to have breakfast this morning for the first time in a week!


No comments:

Post a Comment