Wednesday 27 December 2023

Third update to today's to-do list

  • Drink glass of water
  • Take morning pills
  • Run weekly virus scan - finished at 9.57am
  • Do backupsstarted at 9.59am
  • Take bread out of the freezer for my breakfast this morning - it's just gonna be a bottle of orange juice for a week 'cos of not having enough bread - gonna crack open the mince pies for breakfast this morning! - I'll have the last 3 of the box this morning - just a bottle of orange juice for me this morning - it'll be the same again this morning - and today, but I'll hopefully be getting the bread I ordered this week lol
  • Turn on air purifier 
  • Boil water in preparation
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Refill kettle with water
  • Have breakfast
  • Put photo of breakfast on here and Instagram
  • Do morning laps - not gonna do them this week 'cos I've lost so much weight that I didn't want to lose
  • Do morning physio exercises
  • Review delivery (remind review readers to keep them away from their face as soon as they take the elastic off! lol)
  • Give out of date food to Freegler
  • Give posture corrector to Freegler
  • Keep an eye on Freegle to see if anyone wants anything - something has just gone, so there are only 12 things left to go now - someone is coming for the lightbulbs in "early January"
  • Do the news
  • Keep working on memorial site
  • Have lunch
  • Log lunch into FitBit app
  • Put photo of my lunch up on here and Instagram
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Put bags down in front of the door
  • Bring groceries in
  • Put groceries away
  • Hang bags back up
  • Do afternoon laps - not gonna do them this week 'cos I've lost so much weight that I didn't want to lose
  • Do afternoon physio
  • Add more Kindle Unlimited books to my Kindle - Only 1 Kindle Unlimited, but 5 added to my TBR pile now - just added a festive Kindle Unlimited book to my TBR pile, so that's 6 now - and another 8 makes 14 lol - just counted up and there are now 5 Kindle Unlimited books and 7 bought books, which makes my TBR pile currently teetering at 12 books which should keep me going for a while lol
  • Study my courses
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment