Thursday 21 December 2023

Third and final update to today's to-do list

  • Drink glass of water
  • Take morning pills
  • Run daily virus scan
  • Take bread out of the freezer for my breakfast this morning - it's just gonna be a bottle of orange juice for a week 'cos of not having enough bread 
  • Turn on air purifier 
  • Boil water in preparation
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Refill kettle with water
  • Have breakfast
  • Put photo of breakfast on here and Instagram - I'll put both meals' photo's up together
  • Do morning laps
  • Do morning physio exercises
  • Print off and sign letter and form
  • Charge up my FitBit - I'll do this after my last laps and physio of the day - just started it, so I'm expecting the door to go any second lol - after 3 restarts, it's finally fully charged
  • Read last book in my TBR pile
  • Review delivery (remind review readers to keep them away from their face as soon as they take the elastic off! lol)
  • Give out of date food to Freegler
  • Give posture corrector to Freegler
  • Give box set to Freegler
  • Keep an eye on Freegle to see if anyone wants anything
  • Do the news
  • Keep working on memorial site
  • Have lunch
  • Log lunch into FitBit app
  • Put photo of my lunch up on here and Instagram
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Do afternoon laps
  • Do afternoon physio
  • Take photo's of Foodbank stuff
  • Put Foodbank stuff on Freegle I've put the lightbulbs on there too, so I've currently got 17 active offers lol - 16 now lol
  • Add more Kindle Unlimited books to my Kindle
  • Study my courses
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment