Friday 29 December 2023

Mornin' all

I had almost 9 hours sleep but I'm still wiped out, stiff as a board, in pain and wobbly but then I've had a busy week so that's to be expected.


I've popped my morning pills with my morning glass of water and I've just finished a mug of drinking chocolate too so hopefully I'll stay on my feet today.  I'm not planning on moving far from the sofa, that's for sure!


Gotta remember to charge up my FitBit today, so I'll try and remember to do it after I've got washed and dressed with my carer.


Someone is coming over to pick up a few things this afternoon, so hopefully they will arrive in plenty of time for me to take my pills and crawl up to bed again.


I've got some vegan Omega gummies that I wanna try having today too, as well as fully loadability for drinking chocolates so might try those after lunch too.


My daily virus scan was reassuringly clear so I'm gonna publish this now and try putting my day's to-do list together before my morning carer arrives.


BBIAB


No comments:

Post a Comment