Sunday 24 December 2023

Mornin' all

How are you doing this morning?

I'm sooo cold, so I'm gonna put the heater on when my morning carer has been.  Gotta remember to put the emersion heater on after lunch so that I can have my weekly bath ready for spending tomorrow with my in-laws.

My morning pills have been popped with my morning glass of water and the daily virus scan is zipping away like a good'un.

Today's breakfast will be the other 3 mince pies and my standard bottle of orange juice, then tomorrow's breakfast will just be the juice.

Gotta remember to charge up my FitBit today too.

I'd usually put my rubbish and recycling out today, but because it's Christmas Day tomorrow, it's not being collected until the middle of the week and there's barely any to go out, so I'll wait for the first January collection instead.

This is a longer post than normal, so I'm shutting up now and putting together my to-do list before my morning carer arrives.

BFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment