Friday 1 December 2023

Goood morning all!

I've woken up in a great mood again today so I'm making the most of it this morning.


I've taken my morning pills, run the daily virus scan, got my breakfast out of the freezer and I've got a decaff coffee on the go while I wait for my morning carer.


I haven't had the headache I was expecting from getting my ears syringed yesterday, so that's another good thing.  I wanna get my other ear done at some point, but I can still hear pretty well out of it, so there's no real hurry for that to be done - everything is so loud now though!  lol


Gotta remember to charge my FitBit up again and there's another National Grid thing on that I signed up to yesterday, so I'm gonna charge my phones up too and scoff the last two punnets I've got from Graze 'cos there's another one due on Tuesday 'cos the money for it came out of my bank account in the early hours of this morning.


My carer could turn up at any time now, so I'm gonna use the opportunity while I wait for her to put today's to-do list together.


BFN


No comments:

Post a Comment