Friday 22 May 2020

Friday 22nd May 2020

Mornin' all.

Must have been completely worn out yesterday, cos apparently every minute I was asleep was deep sleep, no light sleep and no waking up❗  No idea how accurate it is, but I'm feeling more refreshed and awake this morning, so hopefully that means it's pretty accurate.

Walked 🐾 the puppy dog very first thing, at like 7am 🕖 and while she was still slow to get started, she warmed up and walked a lot better a lot quicker, so maybe it was the heat that she was struggling with❓  Gonna leave off our lunchtime stroll today and take her out just before she has her tea, to see how she copes with that.

I've taken my morning pills and remembered not to take the Calcium so that it doesn't interact with the FA, so just got 3 pills left to take today now.

Just remembered to ask what a couple of medical words mean on Facebook too, so hopefully there won't be too much jargon if anyone replies.
➰➰➰

That's the first smart scan run and I'm still free of viruses and malware.  Only took a couple of minutes, so I'll definitely do it every day as long as I remember❗
➰➰➰

Just put 7 photos of the puppy dog up on my site if you wanna go and have a look❓
➰➰➰

Don't know what I've been doing all day, but it's almost bed-time now❗❗
➰➰➰

Just gone 8pm and I'm off to bed now 'cos I'm absolutely wiped out.

Nite nite orl.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment