Wednesday 20 May 2020

Wednesday 20th May 2020

Morning again everyone

I don't know what I was dreaming about, but my heart-rate as soon as I opened my eyes was 90bpm yet it was only in the low 70's at it's highest during the day yesterday❗

Time to take my pills now.
➰➰➰

OK, that's all the pills down the hatch and my body is kinda going "oooh❗  Let's get the FA straight away❗" again.  It's already clearing my head and waking me up after less than 5 minutes.

Time to set AVG going...
➰➰➰

Ooh❗  The button to set the virus scan going has changed and the deep scan bit that I do every week has changed too, as well as the progress bar... hope it's more accurate time/progress now 😄
➰➰➰

Gonna take the puppy dog for an early morning stroll now... BBL.
➰➰➰

Just checked the progress bar and it is more accurate, 'cos it's at 26% now instead of being stuck at 5% like it was before... thank you AVG.

Really am gonna take the puppy for her first stroll of the day now.
➰➰➰

Just got back with the puppy and I think she's still feeling the effects of Monday, bless 'er.  She did walk me an extra length today though, so one of us mis-counted the number of lengths today 🙄
➰➰➰

That's another children's book read and reviewed on my writing blog and site as well as on Amazon... good job I woke up so early this morning 👌
➰➰➰

I've downloaded a phone simulator to try and get the new fitness tracker instead of my phone... it's taking forever to turn on the Bluetooth though, hopefully it'll be worth it though... it's keeping me busy while I'm waiting for the virus scan to finish - still taking forever, so I'm thinking it'll be a day without my emails again, but that's OK, I'll tick the box to shut my machine down when it's finished then I'll do the backups tomorrow morning again.  It's only once a week so I'm willing to be patient  👍
➰➰➰

I've been waiting for well over an hour for the bluetooth thingy to turn on so I'm giving it one more chance to sort itself out before I head to bed tonight otherwise I'll give up on using it on my laptop and just use it on my phone instead.  I set it going for a second time at 5.12pm, it's got until 6pm to sort itself out or I'm uninstalling it.
➰➰➰

It's now 7.15pm so I'm giving up with the fitness app on my laptop now, so gonna uninstall it and head to bed in preparation for the call tomorrow.  I've already taken my last two pills, so I'm gonna publish this then close all the programmes I've got open and head to bed for an early night.

Talk to you all tomorrow... nite nite orl❗  💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment