Friday 8 May 2020

Friday 8th May 2020

Morning all.  Nobody commented 😢 and told me what I should do with the studying/reading overnight 🌛, so I'm gonna do the studying of the Digital Marketing Diploma today I reckon.  I woke up just before 6am 🕕, so I'm gonna take the puppy 🐶 for an early morning stroll then make a start on it I reckon.
➰➰➰

The puppy seemed more relaxed, at least to start with, on her walk 🐕 this morning, so maybe 7am 🕖 walks are what she is most comfortable with❓

I've fed her and Steve's dosed her up with her morning pill and I've dosed myself up with my morning pills too, so we're all set until Marie brings our shopping over now.
➰➰➰

I'm loving module 3... I hope there are questions on it during the end of course assessment❗  I might stand a chance of passing first time if there are 🤣
➰➰➰

Marie's brought the shopping over and I've moved the money into the joint account so that Steve can pay her back.

We're having burgers for lunch 🍴 today and pizza's 🍕 for lunch tomorrow 'cos there wasn't room in the freezer for them.  That's fine by me❗  Gonna keep on studying while the burgers are cooking.
➰➰➰

I've failed the end of course assessment soooo many times and it's almost 11pm so I'm giving up and going to bed 🤣
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment