Saturday 2 May 2020

Saturday 2nd May 2020

Morning all.

Got an email overnight from eBay saying that the refund request has been closed, so I'm gonna contact Trading Standards about it now.
➰➰➰

I accidentally closed the form instead of sending it to Trading Standards, so I'm gonna walk 🐾 and feed the puppy dog, take my pills and try again.  I hope this doesn't mean it's gonna be a bad day today❗
➰➰➰

That's the puppy sorted and my pills taken, so it's time to start again with the Trading Standards form now.
➰➰➰

The form is sorted, time for lunch 🍴
➰➰➰

Vegan falafel pizza 🍕  Yumsk.

Bit late to start studying now, so might just laze about online for a while.
➰➰➰

Gonna study a couple of the shorter courses this afternoon... the day has just disappeared on me❗
➰➰➰

Got a few photos of the puppy dog to put up on my site then I really will start studying 🤣
➰➰➰

Photos are up on my site now, so time for me tea, then I really will start studying❗ 🤣
➰➰➰

Just come up with an idea for my writing site and it's time to take my last two pills of the day now, so I haven't been able to study at all today after all 🙄.  Gonna have an early night and hopefully an early start in the morning so that I can study all day... please keep yer fingers crossed 🤞 that I achieve more than I have done today❓❗
➰➰➰

That's the pills taken, so just gonna have a couple of bits of chocolate then head to bed.
➰➰➰

Not quite 8pm 🕗 and I've just started yawning, so I'm off to bed 🛌 straight away.

Nite nite orl... sea ewe in the morning 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment