Sunday 17 May 2020

Sunday 17th May 2020

There was a Windows update for my laptop last night but it still hasn't finished after 10 hours so I'm doing another system restore thingy on it which'll take a couple of hours apparently, so I'm doing this on my phone atm, instead of waiting for a week like last time.

Gonna walk the puppy then come back an actually talk to Steve again this morning 😉

BBS.
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked and fed for the first time today and the system restore thingy has finished already too!  That means that I don't have to talk to Steve after all lol

Gonna go back to my laptop now... brb!
➰➰➰

Back now... it was pretty painless this time, prolly helped with the "almost an hour" (to quote Steve) stroll with the puppy.  Currently putting a restore point in again, after it was used in the restore and everything is ssslllooowww but all my files seem to still be on the machine, I've just gotta be patient until everything is back to normal speed again... should hopefully only be an hour or so.
➰➰➰

Change of plan for lunch... I'm having the Iceland pasta salad and Steve's having a Pot Noodle, 'cos the pasta will go off sooner than the pizza's.  We'll definitely be having the pizzas tomorrow though.
➰➰➰

That's all my pills taken until bedtime now and the pill organiser refilled, ready for a new week.  A couple of hours later than usual, but I had other things on my mind first thing❗  Time to work on the synopis for the rest of the day now.
➰➰➰

That's the synopsis reading better and I've got an audiobook to listen to then review, so I'll do that now.
➰➰➰

This book is supposed to be vet tales but it's a boring memoire instead❗  Currently at 3 stars and I've only got 50 minutes left to listen to, which is maybe one more chapter after this one, so I can't see it going above that unfortunately.  I've totally wasted my day with this book unfortunately 😞
➰➰➰

Taken me last two pills of the day so I'll finish listening to the book, review it and head to bed I reckon.
➰➰➰

Too cream crackered to do the review tonight, so I'm gonna do it first thing tomorrow instead and head to beddy-byes now instead.

Nite nite orl❗  💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment