Sunday 10 May 2020

Sunday 10th May 2020

Morning everyone

I've had two Freegle people interested in the cushion/pillow/beanbag that I offered yesterday and I've promised it to someone that'll hopefully come and pick it up tomorrow.  I've re-advertised the empty chocolate tin and box too.

Taken my morning pills, refilled the pill organiser and discovered a new box of the FA, so I'll need to phone the pharmacy in the morning to let them know that they don't need to worry about the prescription request they put in again on Friday.

Gonna take the puppy out for our morning stroll 🐾 now though.  BBS❗
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked 🐾 and fed, just waiting for her to go out for her poo 💩 now, then we can clear it up and put out this week's rubbish and recycling.
➰➰➰

We're doing the puppy's poo, rubbish and recycling after we've had our lunch and the Freegler is coming for the cushion this afternoon instead of tomorrow, which is cool and groovy and gets it sorted a day after I posted it which is awesome.
➰➰➰

Just put the walkies spreadsheet up on my site for the last 7 days and updated the spreadsheet on my phone ready for next week.

Can't wait for our lunch today❗  Gonna take the British Sign Language course at the New Skills Academy this afternoon, after the Freegler has been and gone.

Our lunch has just been delivered, so I'm gonna put my laptop on the floor now.  BBS❗
➰➰➰

That was really yummy❗  Totally stuffed now and wiped out after sorting out the poo 💩, rubbish sack, recycling box and cardboard/paper sack, but that's it now until the Freegle person comes to collect the cushion/beanbag/pillow thing this afternoon, then I can concentrate on the sign language course.
➰➰➰

Just finished the course with a score of 29 out of 30, which ain't bad going considering I had a break of about half an hour, waiting for the Freegle lady.  The certificate is up on my completed courses page now, if you wanna go and have a look❓

Not gonna study any more today - I'm gonna put more photos of the puppy dog on my homepage and catch up with Facebook and stuff.  Steve's got a regular medical appointment and our lunch "will prolly be in bowls" so I can spend the day on a longer course.  Might have a look around Alison.com and see if there are any shortish courses that I can take on there for free.  Hold on while I look at my courses to take page on my navigation site

Immediate thoughts are that I'll start from the top of that page too.  All the Alison courses are free to take, so it doesn't matter which order I do them in.  Gonna start with the second course on that page right now though, which is the mental health and illness course, which'll take me through to bed time, then I'll make a start on the educational psychology one tomorrow morning, after I've walked 🐾 and fed the puppy 🐶 in the morning 'cos it's a 15-20 hour long course and I'm not gonna rush through it.
➰➰➰

Hmmm, the mental health and illness course doesn't seem to be available any more, so maybe that's a sign that I need to re-do the list of courses I want to take there❓  Yeah, I reckon that's what I'll do from now until bed time... frustrating but necessary I reckon.  Gotta put the photos of the puppy dog up first though❗
➰➰➰

I've updated the courses to take page and there are now 45 free courses to take, of varying lengths that I'm gonna start on tomorrow 'cos I've just taken my last two pills of the day and I was cream crackered even before that, so I'm gonna publish this blog post now and head to bed I reckon.

Nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment