Wednesday 27 May 2020

Wednesday 27th May 2020

Mornin' all.

The virus scan, after a few issues to start with, is now running through my whole machine again, so I won't be able to use my email until it's finished, but that's OK 'cos it's only once a week.

I've just taken my morning pills and remembered not to take the Calcium after taking the FA this morning, so I've gotta remember to do that at lunchtime.

I'm also trying out a new version of Blogger to write this post, that'll apparently roll out in June and is supposed to be better for mobile phones (cell phones for any American readers).

Gonna walk the puppy now, for the first time today, so I'll BBS... can't find the bleedin' smilies/icons now though!  >:-(

Back now, so I'm gonna start studying after I've put this photo of our baby girl up on my homepage.

Photo is up now, so I'm gonna crack straight on with the studying now.

That course isn't working :-(

Or that one... third time lucky?  :-(

Yep, time to start studying for the rest of the day now that I've got a course that's actually working.

Toasted crumpets for lunch today, so looks like it's pizza tomorrow instead lol

Scraped through the assessment with a score of 80%, so as soon as my backups have finished, I'll save the appropriate pages and get them uploaded to my site then check my email for the first time today.

Just taken me last 2 pills of the day and I'm speeding through what is supposed to be a long course that takes up to 15 hours to study... I've been studying it for about 1.5 hours so far and I'm already 12% of the way through it... I think I might have worked out why the other courses didn't work - Adobe was blocked on the site!  I've turned it on now though, so I'm gonna give it a try in the morning to see if that was the problem.

Gonna log off at about 9.30pm no matter how far through the course I am though  :-)

Up to module 67 of 148 if I forget tomorrow.  I'm going to bed now though... be back again, as always, tomorrow.

Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment