Monday 11 May 2020

Monday 11th May 2020

Morning all.

Just taken my first FA for two weeks and my body is kinda going "WTF❓" and clammouring for every bit it needs to recover from the last fortnight of not taking it.  I've taken my supplements and remembered not to take the Calcium this morning, just gotta remember to take it at lunchtime again instead now.

Need to phone the pharmacy when I get back with the puppy 'cos I've got enough for 9½ weeks of pill taking now that I've found the box and I don't wanna take a box when I don't need it in case someone else needs it.

Also, I can, potentially, take the puppy out twice a day again, starting on Wednesday... it'll be a very gradual re-introduction to the twice daily walks 'cos it's been 6 weeks since we last walked twice a day, but our Prime Minister said that we could, so we're gonna take advantage of it again, in case he changes his mind later on if the Coronavirus deaths increases again.

Gonna take the puppy out for our first stroll of the week now.
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked 🐾 and fed... she entirely fell off the kerb and tried to eat a teabag that was under a car 🚙, daft doggy.  She was walking fine after her fall, and Steve said her underside felt OK when we eventually got home, but it completely scared her for a good few minutes after her fall❗  She absolutely wolfed down her breakfast as soon as the first few kibbles hit her bowl though, bless 'er, so her belly must have thought her throat had been cut this morning❗  We went out about an hour later than normal this morning though, so maybe that's why❓
➰➰➰

Steve's just made me a mug of decaff tea ☕ and the FA is already starting to help again 'cos my head feels clearer and I'm more awake already... gotta phone the pharmacy before I forget though... hold on❗

Can't call them yet after all, 'cos Steve's waiting on a call from his mum to say that his dad has just left to take him to his medical appointment so I'll try and remember to call them when he's gone.

The rubbish sack and recycling box lid is in the road too, so I can't get them in yet.  Steve said he'll do it when he goes out to see his dad, but I bet he won't❗
➰➰➰

I leant on the recycling box to grab the lid then walked backwards for the sack and brought them both in.  Steve's mum is on the phone to him now, so I'll phone the pharmacy as soon as he's gone to meet his dad.
➰➰➰

Just phoned the pharmacy and it was too late to cancel the prescription so it'll be here on Wednesday and I'll have 20 week's worth of it then, which'll keep me going for most, if not all, of the Summer 🤣
➰➰➰

Steve's back from his medical appointment and we're having chips for lunch today... after they are scoffed, I really do have to start studying though 🤣
➰➰➰

That's the chippies eaten and Calcium taken as well as setting my Fitbit to charge up, but I'm reading a book now... only a short one, but it's still not studying 🤣  When I've finished reading it, I've gotta review it on my writing site, writing blog and Amazon.  Be on the lookout for the review!
➰➰➰

The book has been read and reviewed... was only 60 double-spaced pages, so only took a couple of hours to read❗  Gonna study the Learning To Learn Online course now.
➰➰➰

Passed the course I've been studying for the last 3 hours so I'm gonna take my pills and head to bed for an early night feeling pretty positive about myself and my achievement this afternoon/evening.

Gonna do one last catch-up on Facebook before I head to bed though.
➰➰➰

That's the last two pills taken, so just one last read-through of Facebook and I'll hopefully be in bed by 8.30pm 🕣 and asleep before 9pm 🕘 with any luck❗
➰➰➰

Just scoffing an apple before I head to bed, but it will still be an early night if I'm asleep before 10pm 🕙❗
➰➰➰

Logging off for the night now... the FA is still keeping my head clear, which is awesome, I just hope it doesn't keep me awake all night❗ 🤣  It's felt so good to have a clear head again at last.

Nitey nite nite orl.  See you tomorrow at some point.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment