Thursday 7 May 2020

Thursday 7th May 2020

Mornin' all.  How are you all doing today❓  I've walked and fed the puppy as well as taking my morning pills and I've taken a 5½ minute-long video of the puppy dog getting cleaned up a bit - her face and legs are white again now 🤣

Gonna put the video up on my site then carry on with the studying now.  Gonna be a short blog post again today, unless I pass the course sooner than I'm thinking of course.
➰➰➰

That's the video up now, so time to hopefully dive into the studying again.

We're having mini cheese and onion rolls for lunch today so that I don't have to put my laptop on the floor.  Wish me luck that I finish the course reasonably early tonight, please❓❗
➰➰➰

Just phoned the pharmacy about getting my FA... they are putting in another request and delivering it next Friday which'll be 2 weeks without it, but I'm glad it's getting here now.

Really am gonna start studying now 🤣
➰➰➰

That's the CBT course finished now and the diploma coded and uploaded to the 'completed courses' page on my navigation site.  I'm thinking I'll make a start on the complete programming diploma tomorrow, starting with the Digital Marketing Diploma to hopefully ease me into it.

I've achieved 165 proofs of studying (statements/certificates/diplomas) and even more that I wasn't awarded any kind of proof from, so I'm guessing I've done at least 200 online courses in the last 2 and a bit years, which ain't bad going at all❗
➰➰➰

Taken my last 2 pills of the day now and I'm pondering on reading a book instead of studying tomorrow... I don't want to get out of the studying headspace though❗  What do you all think I should do tomorrow - read or study❓  Leave your thoughts in the comments section and I'll do whatever the majority reckon tomorrow morning 👍
➰➰➰

Heading off to beddy-byes now, but I'll be back tomorrow❗  Nite nite orl 💤
➰➰➰



No comments:

Post a Comment