Tuesday 5 May 2020

Tuesday 5th May 2020

Mornin' all.

I've taken the puppy out for her stroll 🐾 and fed her, then took my pills 💊, sorted my Fitbit page with last week's email report and taken 3 photos 📸 of the sleepy puppy that I'm gonna put on my site, then I'm gonna spend the rest of the day studying.
➰➰➰

OK, the photos are up now, so I'm gonna quickly check a forum while Steve's making us a hot drink, then I'll start studying and I'll hopefully have another certificate under my belt by the end of the day... keep yer fingers crossed 🤞 that I pass the end of course assessment tonight❓  Please❓
➰➰➰

That's my prescription just been delivered and as I predicted yesterday, Steve did bugger all to bring it in even though he's my official carer.  I'm expecting some other deliveries from Wish at some point soon, so I've gotta keep my ear on the door for that too.  Gonna put Spotify on and keep studying now though.
➰➰➰

Up to the final module in the course now, so I'm hoping I'll be finished before 6pm tonight and I'll hopefully pass it first time too... keep yer fingers crossed 🤞 for me please❓
➰➰➰

It took 5 or 6 attempts, but I've just scraped through the final assessment with 21 out of 30 (70%) so I'm gonna put the certificate on my site and breathe a huge sigh of relief now 🤣
➰➰➰

Just taken a single module, video course and got 100% on that final assessment, thankfully❗  Gonna catch up on Facebook and my emails then head to bed I reckon.
➰➰➰

That's my cache's cleared, ready for tomorrow's virus scan and I'm pondering on doing the Facebook Advertising course before I head to bed, but I'm thinking I'll have a well-deserved early night instead.
➰➰➰

Did the Facebook course after all and the certificate is uploaded now.  I'm going to bed for a reasonably early night. Sea ewe orl tomorrow.  Nite nite❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment