Wednesday 13 May 2020

Wednesday 13th May 2020

Just taken my morning pills and the FA started working within seconds again, so my body has obviously needed it for the last fortnight.  My head is quickly becoming unfuzzy and I'm wide awake and ready to go again.

Steve said he "didn't get much sleep last night 'cos I was up and down to the bathroom 4 times" so he's going to be asleep all day so I'll get him to turn the telly off so that I can study today 'cos my prescription is coming today and Marie's bringing the shopping over this evening.

Gonna go and walk 🐾 the puppy 🐶 now.  BBS.
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked 🐕 and fed so that's it until lunchtime now.
➰➰➰

Steve's got a call on Zoom at 2pm because he's my carer so won't be able to study then, either... best get started on it now, while I can.
➰➰➰

Steve's listening to his podcast/video now and I can't put my headphones on in case the door goes, so that's me not studying today after all  😡
➰➰➰

The first things (a pair of shoes) that I ordered from Wish (you can get up to 50% off by using this code: chsbbzzz) have just been delivered and earned themselves a 5 star rating.  I'm gonna finish my zoop and take the puppy out for a stroll which will be their real test 🤣.  Gonna give it a few days of wearing then I'll write a review of the shoes on my site's reviews page.

The fitness tracker was due today but because of the CoronaVirus thing, I'll give it a few more days to get here.  According to the site, it's got a blood pressure thingamejig on it, so assuming that's reasonably accurate, I'll be able to phone the results through to my GP each month instead of having to go down there for something that only takes a couple of minutes to do, but uses up an appointment that someone else could use instead.

I've got 6 rings, another pair of shoes as well as the fitness tracker due by the 16th too, so I feel sorry for our postie if they all arrive on the same day 🤣

Gonna take the puppy for her second stroll of the day when I've finished my zoop then carry on studying the Microsoft computer basics course for the rest of the day.  It's been pretty easy so far, thankfully.
➰➰➰

Just got back from the second walk 🐾 of the day, for the first time in about 6 weeks and we're both exhausted now.  The puppy 🐶 has flaked out under Steve's leg, bless 'er... apparently she'd just fallen asleep when I called her for her second walk too - oops❗

That's it for the day now though, just waiting for my prescription to be delivered and Marie to bring the shopping tonight, then we can all have an early night tonight.
➰➰➰

Steve said the carer's thing is asking for a password that he doesn't have, so he's given up and gone back to sleep again.  I'm currently doing my backups and keeping my ears open for the door and phone.
➰➰➰

My external hard drive has finally given up the ghost so I'm using my new external hard drive for the very first time to do the backups and it's whizzing through them at a rate of knotts compared to the previous one!

I've taken my Calcium at last and I've just got 3 more topics/pages to read and learn then it's time for the assessment... I'll hopefully pass it first time considering I already know 95% of what it's been talking about so far 🤣
➰➰➰

My internet connection has gone down now  Typical  Might have to reboot when the backups have finished if Steve kicking the router doesn't work.
➰➰➰

Steve's got his internet connection back but I haven't and I can't connect to either of our mobile's data connection either, so I'm gonna have to wait until the backups are sorted then reboot... I should be used to it by now, but as soon as the internet connection drops, that's me unable to connect to the internet until I've rebooted my whole machine.  So far, something that should have been completed by 3pm at the latest has taken an extra two hours, a lost internet connection.  What started off as a good, positive day has quickly turned sour this afternoon.  😡
➰➰➰

Back again now and my internet connection is back up again, so time to download my email for the first time in 24 hours, finish off the course and put the photos up of the puppy that I took this morning.  Currently 4 hours behind shedule today... hopefully I'll be able to catch up with myself before I go to bed tonight though 🤞
➰➰➰

Just completed the course and updated the appropriate pages, so time to code and upload the puppy's photos from first thing now.
➰➰➰

Submitted a MS to a publisher and I'm heading to bed now.  Nite nite orl... sea ewe at some point tomorrow❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment