Thursday 21 May 2020

Thursday 21st May 2020

Mornin' all.

I've already walked 🐾 and fed the puppy, taken me pills, had the phone call with the Gynaecologist and worked out that the AVG scan I did yesterday was the one I usually do monthly 'cos it took the best part of 24 hours before it was finished, so it's either the smart scan (which I reckon I'll do daily 'cos it only takes a few minutes) or the quick scan (which I'm doing now, to see how long it takes).  I can do the backups when the quick scan finishes then carry on with my day.  Already achieved a lot though, and it's not even 10am 🕙 yet 🤣

Yep, the quick scan is still going, so that's the one I need to set going every Wednesday.  Just stopped it and re-named each of the scans so that I know which one to run, when, now 🤣
➰➰➰

Backups are underway now, so as soon as they've finished, I'll put yesterday and today's photos of the puppy dog up on my homepage.
➰➰➰

Making use of being stuck on the sofa, so that I don't accidentally unplug the external hard drive, to charge up my Fitbit.
➰➰➰

I'm trying to add my new fitness tracker to my laptop manually 'cos doing it via the app isn't working... if doing it manually doesn't work, then I'll give up on it being on my laptop and I'll just keep it on my phone instead 🤷.
➰➰➰

That's the photos of the puppy dog up on my site now and I've officially given up on getting the new fitness tracker app onto my computer, so it'll be a phone only thing which is frustrating, but considering I'm only using it for the heart rate and blood pressure thing, I'll hopefully get used to it and having to charge my phone up every day instead of every 2-3 days.
➰➰➰

I'm gonna take my last two pills of the day and head to bed... I'm especially wiped out today for some bizarre reason, so I'm gonna get them down the hatch then shut down and head to bed for a reeeeeeally early night.
➰➰➰

That's my pills taken and typically I'm wide awake now 🙄 🤣  Gonna shut down and read a magasine while listening to the radio I reckon though... it's not often that I'm in bed before 8pm 🕗 so I'm gonna make the most of the opportunity and get to bed even before 7.30pm 🕢 tonight❗

Nite nite orl... sea ewe in the morning❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment