Monday 25 May 2020

Monday 25th May 2020

Morning all.

After finally passing the course I studied for the entire day and night yesterday, I finally got to sleep in the early hours 🕐 and was awake again before 7am 🕖 so I came down and took my pills.  Gonna walk the puppy now, then feed her and start studying again.  I hope todays courses are easier than yesterdays one 🤣

It's marathon Monday today and the puppy is asleep between Steve's feet without even getting her harness on, so we're both gonna struggle this morning at least.  I'm thinking it'll be very slow and gentle today.
➰➰➰

We're back from our first stroll of the week and the poor puppy is totally exhausted, bless her.  She got straight into her bed after she'd eaten her breakfast and hasn't moved since then.  I've got a few photos of her on my homepage now if you wanna go and see them❓
➰➰➰

Added last weeks walkies spreadsheet to my site now and I'm pondering on studying again... don't know yet though.  What do you think I should do - study or recover❓
➰➰➰

Just scraped through the end of course assessment - I had to get 80% to pass and I got 80%.  Time to take the puppy for her second stroll of the day now.
➰➰➰

It's now, officially, too hot out there even for me. 

Just got back from our stroll and it was our normal length, but it took us 39 minutes according to my Fitbit app for some reason.  I've just got 1917 steps to go to hit my new Monday target before I head to bed... not bad considering my first target was 5,000 steps on a Monday when I first got it at the end of September 2019 and it's now almost exactly 8 months later and I'm aiming to double that❗  Feeling rightly proud of myself for that now and I'm definitely more aware of what I put into my body now.  I'll never be a health freak, but I'm now more analytical about what I do with my body and having realistic steps count definitely inspires me to push myself just that little bit harder.
➰➰➰

Just been for a practise in the back yard, to try and build up my confidence a bit but I got very wobbly very quickly, so maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all.  I'm hoping to remember to do a few laps every time I go to the bathroom though, just to build up my confidence a bit.

Time to take my prescription now apparently... where on earth has the day gone to❓❗  It only feels like a couple of hours ago that I was having my lunch and taking the puppy out for our second stroll of the day❗
➰➰➰

Last pills of the day down the hatch, so I'm gonna go for another few laps of the back yard, before I talk myself out of it.  BBS❗
➰➰➰

Off to bed now for a well-deserved early night.  As always, I'll be back tomorrow, but I need the extra 2 hours to catch up on the sleep I missed last night.

Nite nite orl.  Sea ewe 2morrow.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment