Saturday 9 May 2020

Saturday 9th May 2020

Mornin' all.

I've failed the test again, but I've got a list of my right answers and which ones I got wrong now, so I'm gonna take the puppy for her daily stroll then come back and try again.  I'll spend all day on the dratted thing if I have to❗
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked and fed, pills 💊 taken, liquid recorded, and spreadsheet updated, so that's it until lunchtime now.  I've got a few photo's of the puppy to code and upload at some point, but they'll have to wait until I've finally passed this dratted course.  Wish me luck with the assessment❗
➰➰➰

We're having another roast dinner delivered tomorrow... veggie sausages and apple crumble for me this time 🤤
➰➰➰

Passed it at last.  I'm thinking that if I fail the end of course assessments more than a couple of times from now on, I'll do like I did with this one and keep a note of my answers to each question and use those to hopefully pass... only took 3 attempts this morning and it was a lot less stressful than last night.

Gonna have the rest of the day off from studying now so that I can code and upload Mitzi's photo's from yesterday.
➰➰➰

The exercise spreadsheet from last night is up that I'd forgotten all about too... I really am gonna sort out yesterday's photos now 🤣
➰➰➰

Photos are up now and I've had me lunch (pizza 🍕) so I'm thinking I'll do a couple of shorter courses (under 5 modules) this afternoon.  Might catch up on Facebook first though.
➰➰➰

Just finished a course so gonna download the certificate and do the appropriate admin on my navigation page.
➰➰➰

Another one finished, coded and uploaded.  It was a 2 module one this time.
➰➰➰

Third one of the day finished... got 2 questions wrong this time, but that's still a pass so I ain't complaining 'cos it's only 4 questions wrong out of 30 which is a lot better than I did yesterday and this morning 🤣
➰➰➰

Potentially my last course of the day and it's got 3 modules, so we'll see how I go with it.  I'll hopefully pass first time again, but I won't beat myself up too bady if I don't.  Wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed 🤞 for me please❗
➰➰➰

The tests at the end of each of the 4 modules were the only assessments and how I much prefer to do it.  Gonna download, code and upload the certificate now and I'll hopefully have another certificate because I've now finished all the courses in the bundle.  Not bad going for an afternoon's studying considering I wasn't going to study at all today after I finished this morning's course❗ 🤣
➰➰➰

I was wrong about the second certificate... still got 3 more courses to study to get it 🤣  I'll hopefully have finished them by the time I head to bed tonight though.  Gonna code and upload the course I've just done, then make a start on the writing better emails one I reckon.
➰➰➰

I know how to write better emails now.  The certificate is up on my site and I've got 2 more left to study.  Gonna do the email etiquette one first, after I've taken me last two pills 💊 of the day.
➰➰➰

That's the pills taken and my screen automatically darkened slightly 'cos it's 7pm 🕖 now, so I'll study the last 2 courses, hopefully pass them both, then upload the 3 certificates and still be able to have an early night after such a late one yesterday.
➰➰➰

Another course passed.  Just gotta download then code and upload the certificate now, then one last course to study and do the site admin on (assuming I pass it of course) then I can head to bed.
➰➰➰

That's the penultimate course passed in the bundle, so I've just got the research one left to do now then I can go to bed, hopefully before 8pm 🕗 to catch up on the 3 hours I missed last night after going to bed so late and stressed out.
➰➰➰

Done the research one and I've just got the procrastinating one to do now, then that really is it for the bundle course... I'm still hoping to be able to log off at 8pm though❗
➰➰➰

It's 8.30pm 🕣 and I've definitely finished studying the bundle now, so I'm off to bed.  Nite nite orl, sea ewe in the morning.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment