Sunday 3 May 2020

Sunday 3rd May 2020

Mornin' all.

I've taken the puppy for her stroll 🐾 then fed her, bought yet another course from the New Skills Academy (it was only £11, so couldn't really say no 🤣) then took my pills and unplugged my laptop for the monthly battery run-down.

Steve's got a delivery coming today and I bet he'll be asleep, so I've unplugged my headphones so that I can answer the phone and door while he's asleep and he'll have to put up with my music playing today 🤷

Gotta put the walkies spreadsheet and some photos of the puppy dog onto my site, then I can hopefully start studying the Reiki course.
➰➰➰

That's the website stuff done and the rubbish and recycling gone out now.  Steve's delivery is due between now and 11.45am and we're having a make-do lunch of crisps and wagon wheels, so I'll study a few of the shorter courses this afternoon so that I don't slip out of the studying headspace then spend next week doing the longer courses.

There was a new course available this morning for only £11 so I snapped that up fast before the price went up❗  Which short course should I start on though❓  One of the newer ones or one that has been hanging around for months on end❓
➰➰➰

Steve's delivery has just turned up, so I'm gonna sub one of my short stories to a place I found via SCBWI last night... wish me luck❗
➰➰➰

I've spent all afternoon getting the manuscript up to their requirements then couldn't work out how to submit it 'cos it's not an audio file and hasn't been accepted yet❗  There were no other options to sub it to them, so I've basically wasted a whole day's worth of studying and there's no point studying now, so I'm gonna read and review a book instead.  Not at all happy now 😒
➰➰➰

Just finished reading and reviewing the book, so I'm gonna put it on my site, blog and Amazon then take my pills and head to bed I reckon.
➰➰➰

It takes about an hour after taking my evening pills before I start yawning, so I'm gonna study a single module course while I'm waiting... gonna be the Finding Motivation to Get Fit and Stay Fit Certificate course tonight I reckon... pills first though, before I forget.
➰➰➰

That's the last pills of the day taken, so I'm gonna make a start on the course now.
➰➰➰

That's a fitness course done and dusted, just need to code and upload the certificate now.
➰➰➰

I know how to stop smoking now and the certificate is up on my site.  Just gonna do one more, then head off to bed.
➰➰➰

Done the Improving your physical health course and my eyelids are getting heavy now, so I'm off to bed for the night now.  Nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment