Saturday 23 May 2020

Saturday 23rd May 2020

Morning all.

I've taken my pills nice and early this morning, so it's time to take the puppy for her first stroll of the day now.
➰➰➰

We're both drenched now❗  🤣  It started off nice and bright out there, then less than a quarter of the way through it started dribbling, which then went to a shower, then it rained really hard then back to a dribble and it had stopped by the time we got to the last quarter❗ 🙄

I've fed the puppy and she's snoring her head off between Steve's feet now, so it's time to sort the nightly exercise spreadsheet out now.
➰➰➰

OK, the spreadsheet is up on the appropriate page now.  I've taken a few photos of our little girl so time to put those up too... BRB.

Photos are up on the first page now, so time to check my emails and Facebook to see what's been going on.
➰➰➰

Lunchtime now, so time to feed the puppy dog.
➰➰➰

Walked the puppy and fed her.  She's completely wiped out again now, bless 'er.

I've decided to start studying again tomorrow, starting with the Diploma in Educational Psychology course on Alison.  Apparently it takes 15-20 hours so I might not get it finished tomorrow, but I'm not gonna get stressed out about it if I don't.  If that happens, I'll keep trying until bed time then take the assessment on Monday after a quick revision session.  I'm gonna work top to bottom of the list again and that's the first one on the list so it's the first one I'll try.
➰➰➰

Just had a bit more of a look at the course and there are 3 assessments while I'm taking it, then a final assessment for the last module, so I'm thinking I'll try doing the three assessments before I head to bed, then if I've got time I'll try the end of course assessment, but if time isn't on my side I'll head to bed, revise on Monday morning then spend all afternoon trying to pass the final assessment.  I refuse to get stressed out about this course's assessments - I can try as many times as I need to so I'm just gonna relax and go with the flow on this course.
➰➰➰

A Take That concert is on the TV now and I can't see see it with my laptop screen open, so I'm gonna shut down for the night now so that I can watch it, then I'll take me pills and head to bed for a really early night after the concert.

Nite nite especially early tonight orl.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment