Monday 18 May 2020

Monday 18th May 2020

Mornin' all.

I've just put the review up on my reviews page, here on my blog (it'll be just below this by the time I publish this post this evening) and on Amazon - just waiting for it to be approved there.

Because it's Monday, it's gonna be a marathon Monday stroll today and because the lockdown has been eased slightly, we'll be walking this afternoon too, which'll knacker us both out considering the puppy is already struggling to stay awake and get out of her bed.

Apparently her food will be here between 12.45pm and 1.45pm so Steve's gonna have to knock on the door rather than take his keys to his medical appointment today.

Time to take me morning pills now... BRB❗
➰➰➰

That's me morning pills 💊 down the hatch, just got the Calcium at lunchtime and me two evening pills to take now then that's it for the day.
➰➰➰

Puppy has been walked 🐾 and fed and Steve's dosed her up with her meds, so that's us all medicated until lunchtime now.  The rubbish was collected while I was out with the puppy and the rest of it has just been taken too, so we can all relax until lunchtime now when I'll take my Calcium, the puppy's food will be delivered and we'll be having our pizza's 🍕 for a late lunch when Steve gets home from his medical appointment.
➰➰➰

Just been reminded to take the Calcium, which I've duly just done and I got the letter about the hospital appointment through the post and it's a good job I did 'cos it's not on either the 20th or even the 24th like I thought, but on the 21st instead 🤣  Steve's home now, so we'll hopefully be having our lunches soon 'cos I'm absolutely starving❗  Mitzi's food turned up under 5 minutes after Steve got home and while I was in the bathroom, so we're just waiting for Steve's multipack of Toblerones to arrive now.

I'm gonna take the puppy out for our second stroll of the day, while she's awake, then that's it for the day.
➰➰➰

Back now and we're both done in.  The puppy wanted to come home after 15 lengths and I was getting really wobbly and weak by the time we hit 20, so the last 5 were very wobbly and unsteady this afternoon.  I assume that the puppy is going to spend most of the afternoon asleep, and the only time I'm gonna be moving off the sofa is to go to the bathroom.

According to the Fitbit app, I've walked 3.49 miles and 8771 steps so far today - it feels it too❗ 🤣  Please keep your fingers crossed 🤞 that I hit the magic 10,000 steps by the time I crawl into bed... if I do, it'll be a new record for me and I'll have to come up with a new target to aim for 😀
➰➰➰

That's the Fitbit spreadsheet up on the appropriate page on my site now... feel free to go and have a look at it if you want to❓  The spreadsheet I put up next week should be interesting 'cos it'll be the first full week since the lockdown eased.  Today and tomorrow will be the biggest differences to last week 'cos there will be more steps, more active minutes and greater distances walked... assuming I can get out of bed tomorrow of course 🤣

It's too late in the day to start editing now, so I'll put the puppy's photo's up on my homepage then recover from Marathon Monday before I head to bed tonight.
➰➰➰

That's the last two pills of the day taken now.  I'm hoping I'll be able to have an early night tonight, instead of my usual 10pm 🕙 again.  I'm currently reading and starting to review a book without chapters so it's gonna be a nightmare working out where I got up to if I can't bookmark the page❗
➰➰➰

I'm up to page 63 if I forget in the morning and I'm gonna finish off my tea then head to bed for a genuinely early night for a change.
➰➰➰

Right, gonna finish off the last dreggs of the new decaff tea as I'm shutting down, so gonna publish this now.  Nite nite orl.  💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment