Monday 4 May 2020

Monday 4th May 2020

Mornin' all.

Had an earlyish night last night, and woke up at 6.25am so had 8 hours and 35 minutes of sleep according to my Fitbit app.  I've taken a few photos of the puppy dog and swallowed all my daily pills, so I'll put the photos up when we get back from our stroll 🐾 then start studying again... the Reiki one for definite today - the 3 short courses I did last night kept me going with the studying mindset, so I'll walk the puppy, put her photos up on my site and start studying again then bring the rubbish sack and recycling box in when they've been collected.  I won't be able to complain I'm bored today❗ 🤣
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked and fed and been out for a poo 💩 so I can settle in for the rest of the day now, other than fetching the rubbish and recycling back in when they've been collected.
➰➰➰

I've brought the rubbish sack and recycling box back in and started studying the Reiki course now.
➰➰➰

Steve's back from his medical appointment and is making our lunch while I carry on studying.
➰➰➰

Just phoned the pharmacy... my prescription will be delivered tomorrow, thankfully.
➰➰➰

Up to Module 4 of 17 with the studying now... there's no way I'll remember it all for the end of course assessment though❗ 🤣
➰➰➰

Just finished Module 10 and my eyelids are feeling heavy, so I'm gonna have another early night now.  💤💤💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment