Saturday 16 May 2020

Saturday 16th May 2020

Morning all.

The puppy decided to lick the tyres of a car on our walk this morning.  She showed great Westitude and determination each time we walked past her tyre of choice.  Silly puppy❗

She's had a big breakfast so it'll be a smaller lunch and tea today, just for a change.

Time to sort out the exercise spreadsheet and take my pills now then wait for the post to come... there are several rings due today, so hopefully they will fit through the letter box instead of the post person having to knock on the door.

Gonna spend the day editing my manuscripts again.  Time for the spreadsheet and pillls first though❗
➰➰➰

That's the spreadsheet up on my homepage now and Steve's just brought a mug of decaff coffee in for me, so I'll take my pills before I have it I reckon.
➰➰➰

Pills taken and coffee drunk, shoes advertised on Freegle so it's time to start editing now 😊
➰➰➰

That's the editing finished and a dismal attempt at a synopsis written for it too.  We're having a take-away for our tea and I've just taken my final two pills of the day, so I'm gonna have me food and head to bed then spend tomorrow working on combining my NaNo19 and JanNo20 novels then give it a couple of months and do a very intense editing session of the combined manuscript.  You watch me forget though❗  🤣
➰➰➰

Off to beddy-byes now.  Nite nite orl... sea ewe at some point tomorrow 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment