Friday 1 February 2019

Friday 1st February 2019

It's snowed!!

Not heavily, thankfully, but there is definitely snow on the ground, so I only took the puppy for 300% on her stroll this morning, which means that there's 1750% extra in the walkies bank so my OCD is happy.
***

Just brushed me teeth, so it's time for the four supplements now.
***

That's me supplements taken... another easy morning, thankfully.
***

Just heard about my glasses getting fixed.  They can be repaired, but they have to be sent off to be soldered which'll cost £20 and I'll get them back in the middle of next week.  Not happy but I literally can't see without them so I'm gonna look for a new optician in the centre again.  I've had much better experiences with independant opticians than I have with big name brands, so I'm gonna search for somewhere independent again now - it'll be more expensive but at least the glasses won't break!
***

Had Chinese for tea 'cos Steve was paid today.  Had half the chips 'n' sauce before I became to bloated to move!
***

Just taken me prescription and I'm even more bloated now!!
***

Going to bed now... I'm cream crackered!

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment