Sunday 17 February 2019

Sunday 17th February 2019

Just taken me supplements.  The Calcium crumbs sort of behaved, the Iron melted, the B12 went for a walk around my mouth and the Multi got semi-stuck half way down my throat, so it wasn't the best ever to take them but it's also a lot better than some days!
***

200% on the puppy's walk means that we've done 3500% extra this week which is over a month's worth of walkies in the bank in only 7 days!!

Next week will be short walks again so that we can both recover from yesterday and then the week after will be 500% a day.
***

That's the rubbish and recycling taken out and the puppies poo cleared up out of the back yard.

No arguements again this week, thankfully  👌.  Steve even cleared the pasta bake jars off the side too because there was so little in the recycling this week!
***

After yesterday's marathon I was still 5 steps off the target of 2000 steps a day which I can only assume is because I side-step a lot.  If I can get out of that habit I'll be close to the target every day and yesterday might even have been 2500 steps too!

Gonna go and brush my teeth now, then relax and recover for the rest of the day.  Hopefully remember not to side step while I'm in the bathroom lol
***

That's me teeth brushed now and there was something else I thought of while I was brushing them that I've forgotten now  😞
***

Cake and crisps for lunch today and pasta bake for lunch tomorrow.  Gonna add some jars of pasta sauce to the shopping so that we can have that next week for a change.
***

Just been to the bathroom and back.  Only side-stepped twice this time instead of every step so, like with brushing my teeth and walking the pup, I just need to break the habit and replace it with a better one.  If it's like with brushing my teeth and taking me supplements, it'll take a week of me going "don't side-step, walk straight" to myself in my head the whole time I'm on my feet and keep reminding myself of it.

I achieve it every day if I don't side-step, I just need to break the habit!  Maybe I could get some kind of reward for every day I don't side-step?  Like with counting the percents with the pup, posting in here with my supplements and posting to Facebook every night I do over 1000 steps?  It doesn't have to be edible or even cost anything, just something I can celebrate with each day I achieve it is all.  Needs to be something I don't already do though.
***

That's what I'll do!  Like I post about taking me supplements every day, I'll post every time I walk without side-stepping and reward myself with an early night for every day that I side-step less than 10 times throughout the entire day!

I'm allowed 8 more side-steps in the next 11 hours... or should I start off with allowing myself 15 side steps a day?  Reduce it by a single allowable side-step a week or something, like I do with increasing the pup's walks?

Yep, that's my reward, I'm allowed 15 side-steps a day and for every day that I manage it I'll post to Facebook about it before I fall asleep, like I do with the steps.
***

Steve's just updated the spreadsheet for me so that I can record the number of side-steps I do as I go along, just like I do with the pup.

I'm allowed another 10 side-steps now then it'll officially start tomorrow and every day I get under 15 side-steps I'll celebrate on Facebook in the same post as the one with the number of steps I do.

Might increase the number of steps post to 1250 or even 1500 a day, just to really push myself next week  👌
***

Yep, 1250 and under 15 side-steps is my Facebook reward next week.  I didn't achieve that twice last week and hopefully by not doing side steps my daily count will increase too.  That's my reward for not side-stepping and getting the daily steps increased and it won't bore my friends so much either lol
***

Got both spreadsheets on my phone now so just need to keep updating the side-stepping one as well as the walk percentages now!  It'll take a few days for it to lodge into my nightly routine and I'll need to remember to put both on my disability page too, but I'll get there soon, I'm sure.
***

3 more side steps makes 10 since I came back with the puppy and decided to do it, but that's at least 5 side steps more than there will be on Tuesday 'cos I won't be taking the rubbish or recycling out or bringing the bag and box in with me then... it's just Sundays and Mondays that have more walking and shuffling around than the rest of the week so Tuesday to Saturday will give a more accurate reading of both the steps and side-stepping.
***

Going to shut down for the night now 'cos I'm totally cream crackered!

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment