Friday 22 February 2019

Friday 22nd February 2019

That's me supplements taken.  They mostly went down OK - the Calcium took four mouthfuls of squash to get rid of all the crumbs and the other 3 took two mouthfuls each so it wasn't the best but far from the worst too.
***

Had to restart my likkle laptop 3 times after it decided to freeze up on me.  Doing a quick scan now then start off the deep one again when it's finished.
***

500% with our senior baby girl this morning for the third time this week.  Yesterday I did exactly 1250 steps so I posted about it to Facebook, feeling particularly proud of myself!  My OCD was happy too!
***

11am and I've just had to start the virus scan yet again... means it'll be finished just before I come down tomorrow, so I'll back everything up again then turn me laptop off while I take the pup out for her daily stroll to let the battery cool down a bit, then turn it back on as soon as I remember.  Might be a later start in the morning, but that's OK 'cos it's only once a week.
***

An hour later and we're at 26% instead of the usual 11% on the deep virus scan!!
***

Marie's just dropped off the cheese and dried pasta, so we can have pasta bake again now!  Yaaaay!
***

That's me teeth brushed and we've decided what we're having for tea... chippy chips.  Our weekly treat!
***

Had 2 pickled eggs, onion rings and a can of cherry pop.  Wiped out now, so I'm off to bed.  Nite nite orl.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment