Tuesday 12 February 2019

Tuesday 12th February 2019

That's the puppy walked - just 250% so far but I'm hoping for another 250% later on.
***

Puppy fed too... and she's been out for a poo, so just need to brush me teeth and take me supplements now.
***

Teeth brushed so it's time for me supplements now then hopefully walking the puppy another 250% and pizza for lunch today.
***

Supplements taken, so time to walk the puppy again now while Steve puts the pizza's in the oven.  Hopefully we'll be home just before the pizza's are taken out of the oven so that I can shut down and put my laptop on the floor so that there's room for the plate.

BBS!
***

Just done another 250% so that's 500% today.  So let's do a quick bit of maths... yesterday's 350% extra + today's 400% extra = 750% extra in the bank, aka a week's worth of walks, after only two days which is awesome!  Wanna try and do 500% a day in two parts for at least the rest of this week, hopefully for the future too but I'm not going to pressure the pup if she doesn't want to do that.
***

Had me pizza... a bit crunchier than I like but apparently that's because it had a thin base.  I'm not complaining at all - I'm sooo grateful for every home-cooked meal Steve makes for me!  Apparently we've got 2 packets of grated cheese to use this week, so one meal will be pasta bake and the second one will prolly be pasta bake again or maybe pasta 'n' sauce with the cheese sprinkled over the top or toasted cheese sarnies or something like that?
***

Just created a website and blog for a friend, so I've had a pretty productive day, haven't I?!

Steve made me a mug of tea before remembering that I'd asked for a mug of hot water and a spoon so that I could make my hot coconut drink to try and make a dent in the huge jar of coconut that I bought about 6-8 months ago lol
***

That's me prescription taken... coconut and squash swallowed pretty soon after each other doesn't actually taste too bad to me!
***

Heading to bed now.  Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment