Thursday 7 February 2019

Thursday 7th February 2019

The puppy and I did 400% on our daily morning stroll then we came home and she poo'd in the back yard so she got a biscuit for being such a good girl.

Yesterday's bank balance of 500% plus today's 300% extra is 800% in four days which ain't bad going at all.  Hopefully it'll be 1100% tomorrow and 1500% by Sunday.  I'm gonna take my lead from the pup though and only walk as far as she wants to go.

I'm hoping I'll get my glasses back today so that my squint disappears again.  Apparently Marie is getting her eyes tested today, so hopefully they'll be ready and she brings them over for me at some point today.

Gotta go and brush me teeth then take my supplements now.
***

That's me teeth brushed, so time for me supplements then I can get on with the rest of my day.
***

That's the supplements taken.  Thankfully it was another easy day today.  Time to check the forums and Facebook, then I can get on with doing the surveys again.
***

Going to have another Espresso that's so strong it's only 2 up the scale from the bottom.  There's one more left that I can have that's the strongest on the scale but the rest have milk/cream in them, so Steve'll have to have those lol

When I'm paid on Monday I'm gonna get myself a bag of those other ones I had that I liked.

Just had my first cautious sip of the Espresso and while it's strong, it's weaker than I was thinking!
***

Vegan sausage rolls and chips for lunch today  😋.
***

My glasses aren't ready yet but they are hoping they will be dispatched from the menderers tomorrow... so much for Tuesday or Wednesday eh?
***

What a yummy lunch!  The vegan sausage roll was burnt but it still tasted fine and dandy and the chips went really well with it too!  Assuming Steve feels up to it tomorrow after his nurse appointment at lunchtime, we'll be having the same again, but with potato cubes instead of chips which is fine by me!  The vegan sausage roll tasted meaty so even Steve would have liked it if I'd let him at it! lol
***

Cleared both the browser cache's ready for tomorrow's virus scan and I'm gonna start it when Steve goes to his appointment at lunchtime instead of as soon as I come down 'cos, that way, in theory, it'll be finished either just before or just after I come down on Saturday morning then I can back everything up, walk the pup and relax for the rest of the day.
***

Just taken me prescription and I'm hoping for an earlyish night tonight but bet I'll still be awake until 10pm again!  😔
***

Going to bed now... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment