Monday 18 February 2019

Monday 18th February 2019

Took my supplements without any kind of issue this morning... they all went down with a single mouthful of squash, even the Calcium!
***

Put last week's spreadsheet onto the disability page on my site and then took the pup for her morning stroll.
***

450% today.  The pup wanted to keep walking but that just wouldn't have been safe for me so we came home.  500% max on our morning strolls this week.
***

Just had a phone call from our mortgage company.  Apparently they sent a letter back in December about our mortgage, but we never got it so they are going to re-send it.

It's got me worried now!!
***

Almost forgot to brush me teeth this morning!  It was only because I saw toothpaste advertised that reminded me lol
***

Just worked out why we couldn't see the Amazon images on my site... we've both got ad blockers installed on our browsers lol  The software obviously works then!  lol
***

First survey of the day completed.
***

Second survey done and dusted... this one was about our pup!  Yaaay!  😁
***

That's me prescription taken. 
***

Third survey sorted.
***

Just taken 6 surveys on just one site but I'm cream crackered now so I'm off to bed.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment