Wednesday 20 February 2019

Wednesday 20th February 2019

The puppy was an awesome girl on her walk this morning... 500% in one part!  She wanted to keep walking but my legs said not to risk it so we came home instead.  Might take her out again later, maybe after lunch, if my legs have recovered in time and she wants to.
***

Just taken me supplements and other than the B12 semi melting a little bit, all four pills behaved today, thankfully.

Going to have a mug of the new cafetierre coffee that came with the shopping on Monday evening... hopefully it's the same as we usually get, just in different packaging - we shall soon find out!
***

2 small jacket tatties, grated cheese and baked beans for lunch today.  Yummy scrummy in my tummy!
***

Just taken me prescription - went down really easily tonight!
***

Shutting down now, so it's been a relatively quiet day blog-posting wise!

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment